JB Antislip Plus® timber decking boards has been specifically designed to provide a durable and effective external anti-slip surface to minimise any risk of slipping – even in adverse weather conditions.
JB Antislip Plus® uses a unique formula of grey resin based aggregate inserts which are injected into the deck board grooves. If smooth boards are required, grooves are specially machined into the boards to receive the inserts.
For most uses two non slip inserts are appropriate, however there are instances where three inserts should be used, for example on a public walkway which crosses water.
Other applications also include bridalways and footpaths.
John Brash decking is treated to either Use Class 3 (MicroPro®) or Use Class 4 (Naturewood®) to suit the project requirements. Decking can also be fire retardant treated if required.
View Timber Decking Span Table hereRequest a sample of anti slip timber decking
Antislip Plus Decking Product Options
Antislip Plus smooth decking with 2 inserts
Antislip Plus smooth decking with 3 inserts
Antislip Plus castellated decking with 3 inserts
Antislip Plus castellated decking with 2 inserts
Antislip Plus smooth step profile
Antislip Plus Classic castellated decking
- Full FSC and PEFC chain of custody
- Exceeds HSL slip testing guidelines
- Strength graded to C16 or C24
- Treated to either Use Class 3 (MicroPro®) or Use Class 4 (Naturewood®)
- 25 year guarantee
- Preservative treated to use class 3 or 4
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Bridalways & Cyclepaths
- Rural footpaths
- Marine environments
- High slip risk areas
- Stairs & ramps
- Conservation areas
- Enhancing environmental credentials
- Wheelchairs, prams & the less able
- High level of pedestrian traffic